Friday, April 22, 2011

Branding 2011

We help brand my parents' cattle a few times each year. These pictures are from our 2011 Spring Branding. It was such a beautiful day and we all had a lot of fun. Everyone was safe and there were many memorable moments. Here is my handsome, rugged cowboy after he roped a cow. Sometimes I cannot believe Jeff did not grow up ranching because he is so good at it.

Our littlest cowboy roaming the range and making sure everyone was doing their job. My job, of course, was chasing him around all day and making sure he did not get branded himself.
The boys watching the cows while sitting like cowboys on the fence.


This is where we found Brady most of the day. He rarely sits still so it must have really been awesome to him to watch the cowboys work. I think he is counting down the minutes until he gets his turn to get in that pen with the rest of the crew.

No comments: