Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Homemade Wrapping Paper

Sometimes I don't give my husband enough creativity credit. I mean he is an engineer which is very mathematical, but I forget that much of his work is designing or "creating" structures and other amazing things. He has a creativity streak in him that is often unknown to the outside world. When he gave me my present for our anniversary, I was as impressed with his wrapping paper as I was the present in the box. Here was his predicament...he was not at home, but in an office and needed to have the present wrapped by the time he got home to pick me up for dinner. What to do? His first thought was to use plain white printer paper, but quickly decided this was not good enough for his wife of 8 years. :) Next option was to take a picture of himself in a hilarious pose, print it out on his color printer and use that as his wrapping paper. Perfect. I laughed so hard when I saw it my eyes watered. By the way, he gave me a new camera. Yeah! Now I don't have to use my phone all of the time!

No comments: