Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Trampoline

We got a big trampoline for Easter. It was one of our best purchases yet! The boys have some friends, Milo,  Calvin and Oliver, who got one a while back. They invited us over to jump on it. Since that time the boys would ask to go jump on the big trampoline. I am not sure if I have said it one zillion times yet, but Brady and Cody (mostly Brady) have tons of energy. When I realized how much fun they were having on our friends' trampoline, it hit me that they could be jumping on one in my backyard while I fluttered around getting stuff done. It would be a big, 12 foot, crazy, boy, energy, jumping magnet! I went out and bought one right away.   
 Of course awesome Jeff got on the task of putting it together in a heart beat. The boys helped him, as they could barely wait for it to be ready to jump. The splotches in the grass are from the flagstone rock that WAS all over the backyard at that time. I will show a picture of the FINISHED (yay) wall/planter that Jeff built later. It rocks! (Haha, did I just make that awesome pun? My brothers in-law would be so proud).  
 So many pieces of metal to put together!

 Progress. Those are the flagstone rocks in the background and the partially built wall on the left. 
 Hanging springs for Jeff to tighten.

 The boys jumped for a long time while we were getting the net ready. Cody fell off twice. Glad we got the safety net. :) 
 Yeah it is done! Let the jumping begin!

 Look at that crazy smile. They are loving their new trampoline. By the way, I got on and tried to do a front flip. I TOTALLY did it! 4th grade skills never fail!

No comments: