Thursday, August 2, 2012

After the Zoo, the Beach Fun Began...

FUN FOR ALL!!! The boys play so well at the beach. Sand provides hours of entertainment for them. They build with it, dig in it and throw it (NAUGHTY). :) I love the beach. I can sit and watch the kiddos and rarely have to intervene because they are so occupied. The critical recipe for this type of enjoyment comes down to two words, outside and dirt. Those two items are all little boys need for tons of fun.

Kennedy's little head. She sat right next to me for a little while. It was so sweet. My boys never would have stayed still this long. Girls are awesome.

 But this little sister is not blah. She eventually ventured away. She liked the sand also, eating it that is. Sister!

She is always smiling. Kennedy is going to be a happy little heart.

 Brady, Jeff and Kennnedy heading out to play in the freezing ocean. How come kids don't care how cold it is?

 Kennedy some how made it back to me as she always does; she is my shadow. I cherish this and don't take it for granted because once she starts walking I know she will be a busy girl, not having so much need for her mama.

 One more pic of the boys playing just to emphasize how much they/I love the beach!!! Did I already mention that they play for HOURS without intervention? Oh, I did.


No comments: