Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kennedy is ONE!

This chick turned one...well almost a month ago.
 
We had a flower party.
Kennedy's Grandma made her little one year old birthday cake and the cute  flower cupcakes. They were tasty and so sweet. 
 
She was so cute as she tried her cake.
 
Just go for it sister! (All the smudges you see on the front of the cake are from both big brothers' fingers; they couldn't resist). 
 
We opened presents. I love the football game on in the background. Don't knock our awesome 1980's box television! It has been a faithful friend all these years.
 
I kissed her one million times that day and PRAISED GOD for the gift of this beautiful little girl who changed my life one year ago.
 
 


1 comment:

Kris M. said...

I've been waiting to see the birthday pictures. Kennedy's flower cupcakes are so cute. I love the cake with the fingerprints. We have an old (21) box tv too.