Friday, March 23, 2012

All Up in My Grill

I mean I guess I knew that when I had babies much of my time would be spent holding a baby. And I have loved it and cherished it.  BUT what I did not realize was that even as babies grow into toddlers they never seem to grow tired of being somehow attached to you. They are always somewhere on or near your body. I have loved it, but I simply could not have comprehended that I would never have MY OWN SPACE again. Brady was my first baby though and all I wanted to do was snuggle him all day long, so I welcomed it.   




Then we had Cody. How will I ever hold them both? Okay, we realized that we had two arms. We could do this. Brady seemed to desire to be in our arms more than ever and Cody was so snuggley.




 Sometimes we had to run a little one-on-one. 

Then the 3rd blessing comes and it hits you, "All of these babies are going to want to be on me all. the. time." What a blessing, but how will they ever do it. Oh they find a way. 

 



 

No comments: