Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gag Weekend 2012

It started about 14 years ago. A group of close friends from college got all dressed up and went out for a girls night out. After dinner they had fun, played silly pranks on boys, oh college, and became the best of friends. A few years into this tradition, some of which I was able to attend and some not, they started a Bible Study. They called it Girls Accountability Group. One of the boys (they had played a prank on) in the previous years decided to tease them and call their group GAG and that was the beginning of one of the most fantastic friendships of my life.
Here we are for our annual weekend away. My sweet Kennedy and Everly, the beautiful 3 week old, were allowed to attend since they are still attached to their moms. I pray that they have friendships like this when they grow up. Two of the girls could not attend this year, but they are just as loved. We stay in a beautiful cabin and relax the whole weekend. I am pretty sure this is the only picture we took the whole weekend (setting the camera on a table and using the timer). This group of women mean the world to me. They are fierce lovers of the Lord, their families and their friends. I had a fun and relaxing weekend girls! Love you!

1 comment:

Melissa Turner said...

Love you too!