Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Good Times

A few weekends ago we spent some time with some very fun and dear friends. We went to a cabin in the mountains where we played and relaxed all weekend long. We had a fire in the fireplace and the kids road their bikes up and down the very long driveway for hours.  

 Miss Kennedy and I always end up hanging out together while the boys are going crazy. We all went for a walk and this sister came right along with us. I took this picture of us as we were walking. Please forgive the lack of makeup. I am not sure I can blame that on the low key trip or just the fact that I count it a victory if I have brushed my teeth some mornings. 

 Here the boys were climbing on the haystack. Pretty fun stuff.

The big boys went on a mountain bike ride. Please note that Curtis is wearing Milo's jacket (the same jacket that is pictured above in the haystack picture). Hilarious. 

No comments: