Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Jeff's Hair

As long as I have known my husband he has had the same hair cut. It is commonly referred to as the Pray Boy hair cut because it the same hair cut that all of his brothers and dad sport. They used to cut each other's hair in college and only knew how to cut it one way. Then when we got married, he continued this tradition by learning how to cut his own hair. Well, way back in 2006 when shaggy hair was all the rage, I begged him to grow his hair out and try a new look. Boy I got exactly what I asked for! One day during this "long hair" phase he went missing. I came into the room where he was having a photoshoot of himself with the timer on the camera. I guess he was entertained by the new styles he could produce with his awesome longer hair. I just scrolled by these old pictures looking for another old picture and cried laughing. I decided it was time for others to share the joy of them. These are only a few of the pictures, there were many.
 
For your viewing pleasure...
 
The mullet
 
The Wave
 
The Pony Tail.
 
 Helmet Head
 
What do I do with this guy???

No comments: