Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Speedway

Do you ever feel like you need to be outside listening to cars fly by you so loud you can barely talk with your super fun friends that you are hanging out with? Oh girls you don't? Boys DO! They love it. They want to see the sprint cars flying around the dirt track, the spin outs, the race to the finish from the final corner...all while coming close to ear rupture from the sound emitted from these racing machines. Because I happen to have two boys and my friend's famliy has four boys, we decided to hit up the Speedway for our Saturday night plans. I have to say I had a lot of fun. God gave me little boys because I kind of think stuff like this is awesome!
 
Cody and Brady totally into the race.
 
I begged, "Please let me just get one picture of your cute little faces," but Cody could only miss seconds of the race before he turned back again. So, thus, he is only a blur. :)
 
If you don't want to feel like a fatty, don't be so close to the camera when the ONLY family picture documenting this fun event is taken...okay. I must post it though because it is the only proof that Kennedy and I were there too. No guts, no glory.
 


No comments: