Monday, December 17, 2012

This was Supposed to be My Christmas Card Picture

I just could not get it together. We took family pictures which should have been the hard part. All I would have had to do would have been to upload them to some card company and it would have been done. Yet, every time I even thought of following through with this plan, I realized I would have to address all. those. envelopes. and that was going to take me a hundred years. As I open my mail everyday and delight over the sweet updates sent to our family, I feel a twinge of guilt...why didn't I just upload the darn pictures...then I remember the addressing of the envelopes and the hundred years of work it would have taken. It's a vicious cycle. So I decided to blog it. I mean here we are ALL looking at the camera, at least one other person needs to see this miracle besides me right? So here's the picture that should have been my Christmas card. Next year I will do it...next year.
 

2 comments:

Eliza said...

So cute! We didn't get to ours this year either. We took the picture, but no card from us.

The McCarty's said...

Man, I love that picture!